- Is Tesla really back from the realm of white knuckles and red ink?
- A fire rages in California, despite PG&E power shutoffs
- Cookie art highlights Asian-American icons who helped shape U.S.
- Ready or not, Walmart starts holiday shopping season Friday
- Bank of Canada rate cut chances fall despite slowing growth: Reuters poll
President Donald Trump responded to a mass shooting at a Southern California music club, calling it “terrible” and saying he has been “fully briefed” on the incident.
At least 12 people were killed and 10 others injured when a gunman burst into the packed club in Thousand Oaks, California, a suburb of Los Angeles, tossing smoke grenades and firing dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said. The lone suspect was also found dead inside the Borderline Bar and Grill that was hosting a college night on Wednesday night, police said. Authorities are working to determine his identity and motive.Free America Network Articles