- Thai exiles in fear after murders and disappearances
- Japan PM Abe considering visit to Iran as early as mid-June: NHK
- Japan PM Abe says ‘basically’ not thinking of snap election if sales tax hike delayed: Kyodo
- Modi's definitive win may mean a more assertive India
- China is driving growth in Asia's real estate market despite trade war headwinds, report finds
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Municipal bonds and the related exchange traded funds usually are not among the more exciting areas of the fixed income market. That is one reason why these assets are often popular with conservative income investors, but some traders are rushing to short shares of big muni ETFs, including the iShares National AMT-Free Muni Bond ETF […]
Continue Reading Below