- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Municipal bonds and the related exchange traded funds usually are not among the more exciting areas of the fixed income market. That is one reason why these assets are often popular with conservative income investors, but some traders are rushing to short shares of big muni ETFs, including the iShares National AMT-Free Muni Bond ETF […]
Continue Reading Below