- UK must leave EU on Oct. 31 even without a deal: PM candidate McVey
- U.S. military in region is ‘weakest’ in history: Iran deputy Guards chief
- Hungary’s Orban hopes for anti-immigration shift in Europe in vote
- At least two dead and hotel leveled in Oklahoma tornado
- 2 dead as tornado destroys hotel, trailer park in Oklahoma
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below