- Raytheon International CEO says defense market still has room to run
- Boeing starts air show with order for jets worth $4.7B
- England’s strong World Cup run will boost home support: Stones
- EU official urges Trump, Putin not to destroy global order
- Malaysian lawmakers take oath, including indicted ex-leader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below