- Executions ‘rampant’ in Philippine drug war, U.N. probe needed: Amnesty report
- Dos Santos powers Mexico to eighth Gold Cup title
- In jab at U.S., China vice president says world cannot shut China out
- Stevie Wonder to undergo kidney transplant surgery in September
- Stevie Wonder speaks out about serious health scare
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below