- Artificial Intelligence: What’s Next?
- Novartis plans to cut 2,100 jobs in Switzerland, Britain
- 'Start Here': Cosby and Kavanaugh's denials. What you need to know to start your day.
- Big changes about small fish might be in store for fishermen
- Undocumented immigrant charged with murdering shipmate on fishing boat
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below