- Ethics body questions ex-EPA chief's $50-a-night condo deal
- Macron calls on China and EU to strengthen multilateralism
- Xi says cooperation is mainstream in China-Europe ties
- China vows to cut burden of social security costs for small firms
- Bed Bath & Beyond soars 20% on report activists launching fight to throw out entire board
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below