- The Mega Millions jackpot is at a record-breaking $1.6 billion—here's what to do if you win
- UK watchdog: smugglers to exploit border if no Brexit deal
- Barclays earnings rise despite economic uncertainty
- Saudi crown prince to address investment forum amid Khashoggi furor
- Bulgarian government survives no-confidence vote over healthcare
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group We believe that the Administration’s desire to overhaul existing terms of trade, especially with China, has merit despite the uncertainty it is creating. We recognize that President Trump’s unconventional negotiating method could be effective in achieving the material concessions that the Administration believes are necessary […]
Continue Reading Below