- MLB notebook: Padres make Machado’s $300 million deal official
- Japanese space probe touches down on asteroid to collect samples
- U.S. to leave 200 American peacekeepers in Syria after pullout
- SpaceX launches Falcon 9 rocket carrying privately funded Israeli moon lander
- Roger Stone in court as Mueller probe nears conclusion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group We believe that the Administration’s desire to overhaul existing terms of trade, especially with China, has merit despite the uncertainty it is creating. We recognize that President Trump’s unconventional negotiating method could be effective in achieving the material concessions that the Administration believes are necessary […]
Continue Reading Below