- Iran's president says Trump's White House is "afflicted by mental retardation"
- Head of Instagram on deepfakes: "I don't feel good about it"
- Lawyer suggests mom staged own disappearance
- AbbVie to buy Botox-maker Allergan in a $63 billion cash-and-stock deal
- SpaceX caught the nose cone of its Falcon Heavy rocket for the first time in the net of a boat
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Stocks careened lower again Monday as trade tensions between the U.S. and China appear no closer to cooling off than they did earlier this month. The trade flap between the world’s two largest economies is taking its toll on US-listed China exchange traded funds. For example, the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: FXI), one of […]
Continue Reading Below