- Brown, Auburn blitz Kansas to reach Sweet 16
- U.S. lawmakers await details of Mueller’s Russia report
- Brexit or not, Prudential says it made sense to move some business to Luxembourg
- Italy endorses China’s Belt and Road plan in first for a G7 nation
- China confident of achieving key 2019 economic targets, vice premier says
Craig Turner, the eldest son of music legend Tina Turner, has died of an apparent suicide in Studio City, California, CBS News has confirmed. He was 59.
John Kades, a captain with Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, told CBS News that the preliminary report from LAPD North Hollywood is that Turner died of a gunshot wound but “our doctors still need to do what they need to do.”
“The call was reported as a suicide, gunshot wound,” a spokesperson told ET. “The next of kin has been notified. There will be an autopsy done and there is an investigator at the scene.”
Craig Turner worked in the real estate business in the San Fernando Valley, ET reports.
Tina Turner was in Paris for fashion week at the time of her son’s death.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.