- With restructuring done, GE’s Flannery turns sights to fixing power business, GE Capital
- Russia releases videos hyping its new hypersonic weapons just days after Putin and Trump meet
- Trump Ramps Up Trade War Rhetoric with China
- The 10 best burgers in America, according to TripAdvisor
- Risk Neutral: Poised to Go Either Way in Short-Term
Craig Turner, the eldest son of music legend Tina Turner, has died of an apparent suicide in Studio City, California, CBS News has confirmed. He was 59.
John Kades, a captain with Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, told CBS News that the preliminary report from LAPD North Hollywood is that Turner died of a gunshot wound but “our doctors still need to do what they need to do.”
“The call was reported as a suicide, gunshot wound,” a spokesperson told ET. “The next of kin has been notified. There will be an autopsy done and there is an investigator at the scene.”
Craig Turner worked in the real estate business in the San Fernando Valley, ET reports.
Tina Turner was in Paris for fashion week at the time of her son’s death.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.