- U.S. farmers may need more aid if trade deals stall during election season: lobby
- Trump to launch re-election campaign in battleground state of Florida
- Greece, Cyprus pressure EU to act over Turkey gas drilling as Ankara digs in
- AOC Says Border Detention Centers are Concentration Camps
- Shanahan out as defense chief after reports of domestic incidents
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Yes, trade wars are a key risk that could negatively affect the U.S. economy, but it’s not the only thing, according to Mary Daly, president and chief executive of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Other issues like slowing global growth and Brexit are keeping Daly up at night aside from trade wars. “I don’t […]
Continue Reading Below