There are now more than 80,000 high-paying remote work job opportunities compared to just 7,000 in March of 2020, according to an analysis of data from the top 50,000 employers in North America by career-search website Ladders, Inc.
The following 10 careers have added the most high-paying remote work jobs in 2021, Ladders found:
- Marketing, media and design (974% remote-work growth)
- Project and program management (801%)
- Accounting and finance (750%)
- Human resources and legal (546%)
- Technology (521%)
- Engineering and construction (410%)
- Operations and general management (299%)
- Science and education (276%)
- Sales and business development (211%)
- Health care (197%)
New remote work opportunities that pay at least $100,000 have never been as accessible as they are today, according to Ladders.
“With more six-figure jobs available remotely than in any individual city, this is the ideal time to find your dream job,” Ladders, Inc., CEO Marc Cenedella said in a Tuesday statement.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced many companies to transition to remote or hybrid work models, and a number of businesses have kept workers remote since for those employees who prefer to stay home.