- Boxing legend Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker killed in Virginia
- Trump administration plans new asylum rules to bar most Central American migrants
- Europeans brainstorm on how to keep the Iran nuclear deal in play
- Citigroup profit beats estimates on gains in consumer lending
- Kremlin ally says prisoner swap could be soon if Ukraine serious
On Wednesday night’s episode, watch as Mark Cuban meets with wine-entrepreneur Jayla Siciliano, founder of Bon Affair, as they face the challenge of catching the attention of distributors. When a partnership with a well-established winery comes into play, Siciliano hopes this opportunity will open doors to even bigger sales. Could this wine spritzer business eventually become a happy-hour empire? In the words of Cuban: “Great companies don’t happen in a day.”
Next, Daymond John takes a trip to Utah to visit Mission Belt founder Nate Holzapfel. As John gets a glimpse of this successful entrepreneur’s new lifestyle, he’s concerned Mission Belt is still too new to support the bells and whistles. With the right sales tactics and vision for the brand, John and Holzapfel tightly join forces to ensure things continue to run smoothly.
Stick around for the finale as Lori Greiner offers a rare second chance to Tigere Chiriga, founder of Floating Mug. It’s certainly not the offer Tigere had in mind, but it might just be the golden ticket to getting his business off the ground.
Don’t miss this episode of “Beyond the Tank” TONIGHT at 10P ET/PT