- Rights group calls for Saudis to "immediately produce" Khashoggi's body
- Low Volatility Returns To The Limelight
- Netflix's biggest daredevil move could be making blockbuster comic book movies for theaters
- Mega Millions jackpot is now $1.6 billion — here's who won the 5 biggest US lottery prizes ever
- Assad, Russian officials meet in Damascus, discuss situation in Syria
As the destructive forces of Hurricane Michael were set to make landfall on the Florida Panhandle Wednesday, the astronauts aboard the International Space Station were able to capture breathtaking video of the storm.
Michael, the strongest hurricane to hit the Florida Panhandle since the mid-1800s, immediately left a trail of destruction as it tore down buildings and submerged neighborhoods.
As the storm continues on a northeast path, it is expected to hit Georgia and the Carolinas, the latter of which is still recovering from the devastation left in the wake of Hurricane Florence last month.