- As vaping surges, teen cigarette smoking ticks up after decades of decline
- Stephen Hawking's thesis and wheelchair are to be auctioned off
- China stocks are popping and history shows that means these Dow stocks should be winners today
- Israel’s Mossad chief says high-tech not always a spy’s friend
- Aging Japan: Unclaimed burial urns pile up in Japan amid fraying social ties
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
FBN’s Charlie Gasparino on the impact of rising 10-year treasury yields, Sen. Bernie Sanders’ bill to break up big financial companies and the midterm elections. For more investment strategies, visit the Rising Rates Channel.
Continue Reading Below