- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the internet becoming increasingly affordable and accessible, the majority of the world’s population has just begun leapfrogging traditional consumption patterns and starting to consume online for the first time. On the upcoming webcast Thursday, Aug. 2, The Greatest Growth Story in the History of Capitalism: E-Commerce in Emerging Markets, Kevin Carter, Founder and CEO […]
Continue Reading Below