- U.S. midterms a mere blip on equity options traders’ radar
- Democratic victory in November would put Trump under microscope
- U.S. allows airlines to resume flights to Ukraine airports, Black Sea routes
- Apple announces October 30 event where it's expected to announce new iPads and Macs
- Coca-Cola names Brian Smith chief operating officer, taps new CFO
The subcompact crossover space is still growing and developing. I haven’t tested any all-star in the class. In my Mazda CX-3 review, I recommended simply opting for the company’s compact hatch that offered more value and technology without any real compromises.
And that’s how I feel about the Ford, too. If you’re completely sold on the benefits of the EcoSport, you can get a Focus before it goes away. If you’re dead-set on an SUV, $28,235 will get you into a decently-optioned compact crossover like the Toyota Rav4 or Honda CR-V. You could opt for a cheaper EcoSport, but removing the tech and stepping down in power will only make it less desirable. As a result, I don’t recommend it.
Interior: 3 stars
Exterior: 2.5 stars
Driving Experience: 3.5 stars
Value: 1.5 stars
Overall: 2.5 stars
Price as configured: $28,235