- Powell: 'Crosscurrents' are weighing on the economic outlook so Fed will 'act as appropriate'
- Jeffrey Epstein's former lawyer says accuser's story is "fantasy"
- Appeals court appears ready to rule Obamacare unconstitutional
- Author James Patterson on Jeffrey Epstein book: "A total mystery person."
- Why the bull market's biggest winners may burn investors
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Technology sector exchange traded funds are among the best performers in the recent rebound, with tech stocks posting their best five-day run in seven-and-a-half years, as monetary policy and Mexico trade helped support the risk-on attitude. The widely observed Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSEArca: XLK), which covers the technology and telecom sector of the […]
Continue Reading Below