- ECB’s Costa says banks need to act fast as tech firm rivalry looms
- Canada’s Trudeau clings to power; must court left after losing popular vote
- Lockheed Martin profit climbs, expects lower cash flow in 2020; shares gain
- Top diplomat in Ukraine set to testify in impeachment inquiry — live updates
- Boeing revelations could cost shareholders $53 billion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Technology sector exchange traded funds are among the best performers in the recent rebound, with tech stocks posting their best five-day run in seven-and-a-half years, as monetary policy and Mexico trade helped support the risk-on attitude. The widely observed Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSEArca: XLK), which covers the technology and telecom sector of the […]
Continue Reading Below