- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tech stocks recorded their worse day in seven years on Wednesday as the Dow Jones industrial average fell 831.83 points, the third-largest one-day point drop in history. The S&P 500 Information Technology Index closed at $1,220.62, down 4.8 percent, marking the biggest decline since August 18, 2011, when the index dropped 5.3 percent. All 65 members of […]
Continue Reading Below