- Despite Trump criticism, Fed policymakers see need for more rate hikes
- Suspect in Bulgarian murder case extradited from Germany
- Revamped Davis Cup about teams, not individuals: Pique
- Watch what happens when a small drone hits a plane at 238 miles per hour
- Strong economy is not helping GOP with gender gap
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tech stocks recorded their worse day in seven years on Wednesday as the Dow Jones industrial average fell 831.83 points, the third-largest one-day point drop in history. The S&P 500 Information Technology Index closed at $1,220.62, down 4.8 percent, marking the biggest decline since August 18, 2011, when the index dropped 5.3 percent. All 65 members of […]
Continue Reading Below