- Fighting across Afghanistan as Taliban opens offensive before talks
- House panel chairman gives IRS April 23 deadline on Trump taxes
- Trump wields presidential power on pipeline, energy projects
- Top House Democrat steps up demand for Trump's tax returns
- 2018 Boston Marathon winner Des Linden says this key to success is 'often neglected'
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Tech stocks recorded their worse day in seven years on Wednesday as the Dow Jones industrial average fell 831.83 points, the third-largest one-day point drop in history. The S&P 500 Information Technology Index closed at $1,220.62, down 4.8 percent, marking the biggest decline since August 18, 2011, when the index dropped 5.3 percent. All 65 members of […]
Continue Reading Below