- Italy’s League leader dismisses talk of president’s impeachment
- Italian markets rally as eurosceptic coalition attempt to form government crumbles
- Swiss Re, SoftBank call off talks on potential investment
- Boy, 11, prevents 3-year-old girl from drowning in 'miracle' rescue
- Flood or dud? Inflows from China MSCI entry are anybody’s guess
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
First-quarter earnings reports out of the financial services sector have been strong, but investors have not been impressed. Just look at the the Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLF). XLF, the largest exchange traded fund tracking the financial services sector, has been besieged by outflows in recent days. “The largest ETF tracking the banking industry, State […]
Continue Reading Below