- Starbucks partners with Uber Eats to deliver lattes, Frappuccinos to customers
- Goldman says US-China not likely to reach trade deal by March and more tariffs are coming
- United flight attendants protest staffing cuts, picket outside airports
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
- Trump says "I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
First-quarter earnings reports out of the financial services sector have been strong, but investors have not been impressed. Just look at the the Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLF). XLF, the largest exchange traded fund tracking the financial services sector, has been besieged by outflows in recent days. “The largest ETF tracking the banking industry, State […]
Continue Reading Below