- Stock futures may rebound ahead of earnings reports
- Italy's budget crisis threatens the entire EU project, strategist says
- European, Asian leaders meet to discuss trade, climate
- China's GDP disappoints, but stocks surge anyway as officials pledge to support markets
- Extension of Brexit transition would not solve the problems: German minister
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Just two weeks after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell praised the growth of the economy and not long after the S&P 500 reached historic highs, the Dow Jones Industrial Average took a 800-point gut shot at the close of Wednesday’s trading session, possibly signaling the extended bull run is ready to make its final curtain […]
Continue Reading Below