- Ice Hockey: Finland stun Canada 3-1 to win third world title
- Greek PM says will call early election after vote defeat
- Strong quake in Peru kills one person, disrupts some oil operations
- Read full transcripts of "Face the Nation" from 2019
- Legendary Green Bay Packers quarterback Bart Starr dies at 85
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Just two weeks after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell praised the growth of the economy and not long after the S&P 500 reached historic highs, the Dow Jones Industrial Average took a 800-point gut shot at the close of Wednesday’s trading session, possibly signaling the extended bull run is ready to make its final curtain […]
Continue Reading Below