- Yields Tick Higher in Anticipation of Fed Likely Keeping Rates Unchanged
- S&P 500 ETFs Move Past 200-Day MAs in Post-Midterm Election Rally
- Father says 22-year-old son is among mass shooting victims
- Jeff Sessions Resignation Could Pave Way for More Marijuana ETF Gains
- U.S. appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The markets reacted as expected when a divided Congress was the byproduct of the 2018 Midterm Elections as the major indexes rallied along with exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that track the S&P 500 passing their 200-day moving averages. In particular, the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEArca: SPY), iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (NYSEArca: IVV) and the Vanguard S&P 500 […]
Continue Reading Below