- In pictures: The stars of the 2019 International Paris Air Show
- Paris Air Show offers Boeing and Airbus a chance to kick-start 2019's slow business
- IEA sees oil demand growth falling to lowest level in years as global economy stalls
- French inflation slows faster than expected in May: INSEE
- China’s May industrial output growth cools to 17-year low as trade war bites
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Natalia Gurushina, VanEck Economist, Emerging Markets Fixed Income South Africa’s growth woes bring back discussions about changing the central bank’s mandate. The market increasingly prices in policy rate cuts in Latin America (LATAM), as activity indicators continue to disappoint. A big downside surprise in South Africa’s Q1 gross domestic product (GDP) pushed the rand down […]
Continue Reading Below