- Reports of "scabies, shingles and chickenpox" at border facility prompt calls for answers
- Jeffrey Epstein may appear in court Monday on sex trafficking charges
- Eye Opener: Pair of earthquakes rocks California
- Gold gains as Fed rate cut bets hold, growth concerns linger
- Hide out in this chipmaker stock in case of semiconductor weakness, expert says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Natalia Gurushina, VanEck Economist, Emerging Markets Fixed Income South Africa’s growth woes bring back discussions about changing the central bank’s mandate. The market increasingly prices in policy rate cuts in Latin America (LATAM), as activity indicators continue to disappoint. A big downside surprise in South Africa’s Q1 gross domestic product (GDP) pushed the rand down […]
Continue Reading Below