- At tense Fort Worth council meeting, outrage over police shooting
- The million-dollar home isn't the mansion it used to be
- Democrats speak after meeting with Trump on Turkey
- Syrian Kurds fleeing to Iraq wonder if life will ever be the same
- Clashes erupt in Barcelona as Catalan separatists protest sentences for leaders
FILE PHOTO: SNC-Lavalin Chief Operating Officer Ian Edwards and SNC-Lavalin President and Chief Executive Officer Neil Bruce speak during the company’s annual shareholder’s meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada May 2, 2019. REUTERS/Dario Ayala
June 11, 2019
(Reuters) – SNC-Lavalin Group Inc said on Tuesday Ian Edwards has been appointed interim president and chief executive officer, taking over from Neil Bruce.
The company said the board has asked Edwards “to undertake a review of the strategic direction of the company on an expedited basis”.
Edwards has been chief operating officer of SNC-Lavalin since January 2019.
(Reporting by Shanti S Nair in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli)