- Former Dutch prime minister, Wim Kok, dies at 80
- Hundreds of thousands take to streets in London demanding second Brexit vote
- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Girl at center of court battle dies after court allows more time on life support
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
At least four people were killed Friday morning in a shooting in Canada’s eastern city of Fredericton, police said.
The Fredericton Police Force confirmed via Twitter that there were “multiple fatalities” from a shooting in the area of Brookside Drive between Main and Ring Road in the capital of in New Brunswick province.
Authorities urged the public to avoid the area of the “active incident” and to “stay in their homes with doors locked.”
Police later tweeted that one suspect was in custody.
Police continue to have the Brookside area contained for the foreseeable future as the investigation is ongoing.
Please continue to avoid the area and follow us for the facts.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.