- Stock futures rise on report US, China trade talks to resume
- With large-scale attacks, is the Taliban experiencing a resurgence?
- The Latest: Italian highway operator faces volatile trading
- Forests group halts plan to endorse Indonesian paper giant
- Amazon is reportedly considering an insurance comparison website for the UK
At least four people were killed Friday morning in a shooting in Canada’s eastern city of Fredericton, police said.
The Fredericton Police Force confirmed via Twitter that there were “multiple fatalities” from a shooting in the area of Brookside Drive between Main and Ring Road in the capital of in New Brunswick province.
Authorities urged the public to avoid the area of the “active incident” and to “stay in their homes with doors locked.”
Police later tweeted that one suspect was in custody.
Police continue to have the Brookside area contained for the foreseeable future as the investigation is ongoing.
Please continue to avoid the area and follow us for the facts.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.