- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Peter Boockvar, Peter Boockvar, Bleakley Advisory Group Chief Investment Officer, CNBC Contributor, discusses the rising bond rates and their possible ripple effect. For more investment strategies, visit the Rising Rates Channel.
Continue Reading Below