- Iran changes tactics, destinations on oil exports, maritime official says
- Lawbreakers to lawmakers? The ‘criminal candidates’ standing in India’s election
- Saturday Sessions: Bear's Den performs "Hiding Bottles"
- 5 Biotech Stocks to Watch in the Second Half of 2019
- California's Marijuana Industry Is a Mess, New Data Shows
The bridesmaids and page boys, including Prince George of Cambridge (C) and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (3L), stand with Sarah, Duchess of York (in green), and Princess Beatrice of York (in blue) as they wave off Princess Eugenie of York and her husband Jack Brooksbank from the West Steps of St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, following their wedding ceremony on October 12, 2018.