- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Trump says he'd prefer 'some form of sanction' on Saudi Arabia after journalist's death, wants to protect arms sale
The bridesmaids and page boys, including Prince George of Cambridge (C) and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (3L), stand with Sarah, Duchess of York (in green), and Princess Beatrice of York (in blue) as they wave off Princess Eugenie of York and her husband Jack Brooksbank from the West Steps of St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, following their wedding ceremony on October 12, 2018.