- Trump, European leaders call Saudi account of Khashoggi death incomplete
- North Korea’s box of bones: A mythical king and the dream of Korean unification
- "Hex" put on Kavanaugh at Brooklyn bookstore, event met with counter-protesters
- Hundreds of thousands march in London for "people's vote" on Brexit
- "It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen": Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investors may consider looking into to financial and energy sector ETFs as the Federal Reserve raises benchmark interest rates. According to Kensho data, since 2008 when the 10-year Treasury note yields increased 25 basis points or more over a span of 30 days, the financial and energy sectors tend to beat the rest of the […]
Continue Reading Below