- Poland likely to bar Holocaust denier, foreign minister says
- Former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal joins Papa John’s board
- Wisconsin judge blocks Republican-backed laws curbing Democratic governor’s powers
- Trump reportedly considering Fed critic Stephen Moore for central bank appointment
- Trump statement on Golan Heights sparks controversy
Police surrounded the loading dock area of a UPS facility in New Jersey Monday morning in response to a reported active shooter. Television images showed police cars surrounding the loading dock area of the building in Logan Township, about 20 miles south of Philadelphia.
Armed officers could be seen crouching behind one of the vehicles. In a statement to CBS News, UPS said it’s working with law enforcement on an active shooter situation at its supply chain processing facility in Logan Township.
The company said it couldn’t provide information about who was involved. Schools in the area were put on a modified lockdown.
This is a developing story and will be updated.