- Indian spacecraft attempts historic moon landing today
- What we know about the California boat fire victims
- Hurricane Dorian hits North Carolina with powerful winds and torrential rain
- Brexit saga's key players: A guide to the central political figures
- Apple could launch a new gadget that helps you find stuff you lose, top analyst says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Amid increased market turmoil caused by the U.S. forging ahead with trade tariffs on several major trading partners, gold and the related exchange traded funds are getting a lift, prompting some options traders to target bullion-backed ETFs such as the SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) and SPDR Gold MiniShares (NYSEArca: GLDM). GLD, the world’s largest gold ETF, […]
Continue Reading Below