- Watch out for this key level in Facebook, Piper Jaffray technical analyst says
- Country singer blamed for "senseless" crash that killed her and teen
- 9 students hospitalized after eating "THC-laced" candy
- S&P Platts to assess prices for U.S. WTI crude delivered to Asia, Brazil Lula to China
- Pilots' strike forces British Airways to cancel virtually all flights
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Just like a game of golf, different clubs have different roles when it comes to playing the long game versus the short game. Right now, in today’s fixed income environment, it could benefit investors if they played the short game with short duration fixed income exchange-traded funds (ETFs). During times of heavy volatility like that […]
Continue Reading Below