- Amazon to shut restaurant delivery service in U.S
- Trump to sign executive order to streamline regulations on biotech plants: Sources
- GM expected to invest $150 million to boost truck output in Flint, Michigan: sources
- U.S. House to vote on power to sue Trump advisers who ignored subpoenas
- French tech giant Dassault is nearing deal to buy health software company Medidata
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
May was a rough month for the broader market, but some dividend growth strategies performed less poorly than the S&P 500 in the fifth month of the year. The ProShares S&P 500 Aristocrats ETF (CBOE: NOBL) was one of those funds. NOBL tracks the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index, a benchmark that only includes companies […]
Continue Reading Below