- Did AOC Call Pelosi a Racist?
- Fed’s Williams says U.S. economy is in a good place, but picture is complex
- The Fed 'put' could insulate stocks from trade wars, send the Dow to 28,000
- "The world should know": Migrant mom testifies about child's death
- Joe Biden slams Trump's trade war even as he calls to 'get tough' on China
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
May was a rough month for the broader market, but some dividend growth strategies performed less poorly than the S&P 500 in the fifth month of the year. The ProShares S&P 500 Aristocrats ETF (CBOE: NOBL) was one of those funds. NOBL tracks the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index, a benchmark that only includes companies […]
Continue Reading Below