- Wales captain Jones extends contract to 2021
- Stock futures fall on concerns over U.S.-China trade fallout
- Investors are on the hunt for yield — here's where they're putting their money
- Two smaller, but well known Wall Street firms are merging: Piper Jaffray to buy Sandler O'Neill
- Federal appeals court will hear oral arguments over constitutionality of Obamacare
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Rob Glownia, RiverFront Investment Group Since the Great Financial Crisis, high yield bonds have been one of the best performing asset classes within the fixed income market. Commonly referred to as “junk bonds,” due to their lower credit quality and higher default risk, they have even outperformed other equity assets around the world. For example, […]
Continue Reading Below