- Can Newly-Divided Congress Fuel Municipal Bond ETFs?
- Amid Broward County protests, here are the midterm races still up in the air
- Brush fire ignites in Griffith Park behind Los Angeles Zoo
- Campbell's cookie unit Arnott's attracts attention from Kraft Heinz, Mondelez
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 8-Year High
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Rob Glownia, RiverFront Investment Group Since the Great Financial Crisis, high yield bonds have been one of the best performing asset classes within the fixed income market. Commonly referred to as “junk bonds,” due to their lower credit quality and higher default risk, they have even outperformed other equity assets around the world. For example, […]
Continue Reading Below