- Trump defends trade policies to farmers, vows fair deal with China
- UK PM May to force second vote on Brexit deal: The Sun
- Greek PM Tsipras expected to survive confidence vote on Wednesday
- Tech execs tell Cramer behind closed doors they support Trump's hardline trade policy on China
- Dems will focus on Mueller probe and executive power in William Barr's attorney general hearings
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Rob Glownia, RiverFront Investment Group Since the Great Financial Crisis, high yield bonds have been one of the best performing asset classes within the fixed income market. Commonly referred to as “junk bonds,” due to their lower credit quality and higher default risk, they have even outperformed other equity assets around the world. For example, […]
Continue Reading Below