- Sterling falls as Northern Irish party says it cannot support Brexit deal 'as things stand'
- British sports car maker McLaren Automotive will keep production in the UK despite Brexit
- 41-year-old has stroke a month after hormone treatment for fatigue
- Hong Kong's troubles are 'very bad for the region,' says Singapore's leader
- NHL roundup: Avs take first loss as Pens win in OT
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Vident Financial rolled out three new ETFs on Wednesday, two of which target companies that display economic strength though intellectual property, and a third which is similar, but goes a step further targeting companies that follow a trade war index. With China and Mexico trade wars with the U.S. dominating headlines in recent weeks, the […]
Continue Reading Below