- Von der Leyen seeks EU lawmakers’ support to become new Commission head
- China warns meat exporters to comply with rules: sources
- U.S. and Iran set to clash at U.N. nuclear watchdog
- Virginia is now election battleground in fight over gun laws
- Kim Jong-un believes Trump is "different," State Dept's intel arm assesses
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Vident Financial rolled out three new ETFs on Wednesday, two of which target companies that display economic strength though intellectual property, and a third which is similar, but goes a step further targeting companies that follow a trade war index. With China and Mexico trade wars with the U.S. dominating headlines in recent weeks, the […]
Continue Reading Below