- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Nasdaq Composite opened higher in Wednesday’s trading session, boosted by Apple’s earnings announcement on Tuesday as the tech giant announced revenue generation of $53.3 billion and an EPS of $2.34–both results beating analyst estimates of $52.3 billion and $2.18 per share. Apple shares were up over 4 percent to $197.95 in after-hours trading and are […]
Continue Reading Below