- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Nasdaq Composite opened higher in Wednesday’s trading session, boosted by Apple’s earnings announcement on Tuesday as the tech giant announced revenue generation of $53.3 billion and an EPS of $2.34–both results beating analyst estimates of $52.3 billion and $2.18 per share. Apple shares were up over 4 percent to $197.95 in after-hours trading and are […]
Continue Reading Below