- Target customers are unable to make purchases at stores across the nation due to a systems outage
- United Airlines jet skids off runway at Newark, disrupting flights
- Tennis: Berrettini eases past Struff in Stuttgart, to face Auger-Aliassime in final
- Saudi seeks oil supply protection as U.S and Iran face off
- Spain’s conservatives retake Madrid, far-left keeps Barcelona
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
May’s volatility due to the U.S.-China trade wars showed that it’s profitable to be a bear using inverse exchange-traded funds (ETFs) as equity ETF outflows reached $19 billion based on a recent report by State Street Global Advisors. Inverse ETFs present the experienced investor with an alternative for gains that safe haven assets like bonds […]
Continue Reading Below