- Yoga teacher found alive after going missing 2 weeks ago in Hawaii forest
- San Francisco's top cop calls for probe of his own force over raid of reporter's home
- San Francisco police chief apologizes for raid on journalist
- China’s top banking regulator says yuan bears will suffer ‘heavy losses’
- Huawei shipments could fall by up to a quarter this year: analysts
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
There has been tremendous development of the marijuana industry over the past few years, and 2018 in particular was groundbreaking for cannabis-related businesses. On Tuesday, the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ) is up 1.47% to $33.78, as of 12:40 pm EST, according to Yahoo Finance data. MJ ETF’s year-to-date performance via TradingView.com Currently there are […]
Continue Reading Below