- China separating Muslim children from families
- Gabbard says Harris hatched "political ploy" to "smear" Biden on race
- American scientist's body reportedly found in Greece
- 'Start Here': Financier charged sex trafficking, Iran breaks nuke deal again
- Airlines are set to report earnings as Boeing 737 Max troubles set to linger for months more
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
There has been tremendous development of the marijuana industry over the past few years, and 2018 in particular was groundbreaking for cannabis-related businesses. On Tuesday, the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ) is up 1.47% to $33.78, as of 12:40 pm EST, according to Yahoo Finance data. MJ ETF’s year-to-date performance via TradingView.com Currently there are […]
Continue Reading Below