- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Materials stocks and sector-related ETFs were among the worst performers Tuesday after paint and coatings supplier PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) warned it will likely report weak third- and fourth-quarter results due to higher material costs and diminished demand from China. On Tuesday, the Materials Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLB) fell 3.4%, iShares U.S. Basic Materials […]
Continue Reading Below