- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Materials stocks and sector-related ETFs were among the worst performers Tuesday after paint and coatings supplier PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) warned it will likely report weak third- and fourth-quarter results due to higher material costs and diminished demand from China. On Tuesday, the Materials Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLB) fell 3.4%, iShares U.S. Basic Materials […]
Continue Reading Below