- Prince Harry, Meghan kick off Invictus Games in Sydney
- UK firms near point of no return for Brexit contingency plans, CBI warns
- Bolton readies Moscow visit amid U.S. concerns about missile treaty
- Trump: U.S. to exit nuclear treaty, citing Russian violations
- Georgia police officer fatally shot near middle school
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Materials stocks and sector-related ETFs were among the worst performers Tuesday after paint and coatings supplier PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) warned it will likely report weak third- and fourth-quarter results due to higher material costs and diminished demand from China. On Tuesday, the Materials Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLB) fell 3.4%, iShares U.S. Basic Materials […]
Continue Reading Below