- Hong Kong activists crowdfund for anti-extradition bill voice at G20
- Turkey will lose F-35 warplane if Russia arms deal goes ahead, U.S. says
- Pete Buttigieg facing criticism after police shooting of African American man
- Dollar crumbles to new lows vs. euro, yen on U.S. rate cut bets
- As 2020 Democrats focus on debates, Pete Buttigieg faces crisis back home
January 14, 2019
The Toronto Maple Leafs signed forward Trevor Moore to a two-year, $1.55 million extension, the team announced Sunday.
Moore is slated to earn $750,000 in 2019-20 and $800,000 in 2020-21.
Moore, 23, has one goal and two assists in six games for Toronto this season. He has played in 30 games for the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League and has 26 points (19 goals, seven assists).
Last season, Moore had 33 points (12 goals, 21 assists) in 68 games for the Marlies.
–Field Level Media