- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Grant Engelbart, CLS Investments Netflix is an impressing stock. Despite some recent turbulence, its returns make even its FANG (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google parent Alphabet) counterparts pale in comparison — a 10-year annualized return of 59% (that’s more than 10,000% cumulative)! All the FANG (or FAANG or FAAMNG) names have been remarkable for investors; […]
Continue Reading Below