- Stock futures rise on report US, China trade talks to resume
- With large-scale attacks, is the Taliban experiencing a resurgence?
- The Latest: Italian highway operator faces volatile trading
- Forests group halts plan to endorse Indonesian paper giant
- Amazon is reportedly considering an insurance comparison website for the UK
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Grant Engelbart, CLS Investments Netflix is an impressing stock. Despite some recent turbulence, its returns make even its FANG (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google parent Alphabet) counterparts pale in comparison — a 10-year annualized return of 59% (that’s more than 10,000% cumulative)! All the FANG (or FAANG or FAAMNG) names have been remarkable for investors; […]
Continue Reading Below