- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- Australian by-election count goes to the wire, after PM concedes
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
- Dodgers defeat Brewers in Game 7, will face Red Sox in World Series
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Grant Engelbart, CLS Investments Netflix is an impressing stock. Despite some recent turbulence, its returns make even its FANG (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google parent Alphabet) counterparts pale in comparison — a 10-year annualized return of 59% (that’s more than 10,000% cumulative)! All the FANG (or FAANG or FAAMNG) names have been remarkable for investors; […]
Continue Reading Below