- WATCH: Trump calls Kavanaugh 'an absolute gem'
- Watch: Trump leads United Nations Security Council meeting on nuclear weapons
- Brett Kavanaugh provides high school calendar to Judiciary Committee before hearing with accuser
- New home sales rebound in August, prior months revised lower
- 2nd Kavanaugh accuser certain about alleged encounter, her lawyer says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Real estate investment trusts and sector-related REIT ETFs have rebounded since the February correction, but investors may have overlooked this segment of the market. REITs are an effective, liquid and low-cost means of investing in the real estate asset class, and it is now the third largest asset class in the U.S., with commercial real […]
Continue Reading Below