- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Why Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Popped Today
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The surging Direxion Daily MSCI Brazil Bull 3X ETF (NYSEArca: BRZU) continued its rise after steep sell-offs in the Dow Jones Industrial Average the last two trading sessions, which left the capital markets in a daze, causing the Dow to lose over 1,300 points. BRZU wasn’t immune to the negative market contagion, but today, the leveraged ETF […]
Continue Reading Below