- Are Real Assets Being Overlooked?
- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The surging Direxion Daily MSCI Brazil Bull 3X ETF (NYSEArca: BRZU) continued its rise after steep sell-offs in the Dow Jones Industrial Average the last two trading sessions, which left the capital markets in a daze, causing the Dow to lose over 1,300 points. BRZU wasn’t immune to the negative market contagion, but today, the leveraged ETF […]
Continue Reading Below