- Americans think 22 is the ideal age to get a credit card—but money experts disagree
- California GOP House candidate Kim takes slight lead over Democrat Cisneros in crucial CA race
- 'The whole world economy' is at risk if US-China trade war gets much worse, SocGen chair
- Kavanaugh accuser seeks terms for testimony as deadline looms
- U.S. Justice Department may delay state AG meeting relating to social media: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With Turkey caught in the middle of an economic hurricane, the United States and European capital markets appeared to have shaken off the initial blows dealt by the crisis with the Dow Jones Industrial Average closing today’s session up over 100 points and the Euro Stoxx 50 edging slightly higher by a couple points. The […]
Continue Reading Below