- DACA to continue with Supreme Court mum on Trump request to act now
- WADA opts not to suspend Russian anti-doping agency
- Facing losses in Brazil, GM turns to Sao Paulo state for tax breaks
- Top U.S. diplomat for Europe resigns, cites personal, professional reasons
- US service member killed in Afghanistan
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With Turkey caught in the middle of an economic hurricane, the United States and European capital markets appeared to have shaken off the initial blows dealt by the crisis with the Dow Jones Industrial Average closing today’s session up over 100 points and the Euro Stoxx 50 edging slightly higher by a couple points. The […]
Continue Reading Below