- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Trump says he'd prefer 'some form of sanction' on Saudi Arabia after journalist's death, wants to protect arms sale
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
O’Shares ETFs Chairman Kevin O’Leary is still optimistic about the strength of the underlying U.S. economy – and he told CNBC on Thursday why he’s still bullish and where his money is going now. O’Leary, who appears on ABC’s Shark Tank, said it’s fair to look at large-companies and say that they should have some exposure […]
Continue Reading Below