- US airports rally around unpaid TSA workers with offers of free food, services
- What to expect from President Trump's "major announcement"
- Women's marches take place across the U.S.
- 'Black Panther' could make Oscars history as first superhero movie to get a Best Picture nomination
- Gates Left Open - Authorities Avoided Confrontation
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
O’Shares ETFs Chairman Kevin O’Leary is still optimistic about the strength of the underlying U.S. economy – and he told CNBC on Thursday why he’s still bullish and where his money is going now. O’Leary, who appears on ABC’s Shark Tank, said it’s fair to look at large-companies and say that they should have some exposure […]
Continue Reading Below