- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors pulled billions of dollars out of speculative-grade corporate bond-related ETF as the rising rates sparked credit risk concerns. Investors yanked more than $6 billion out of junk bonds in the past week, the largest outflows for the asset category since a previous bout of market volatility back in February, the Financial Times reports. […]
Continue Reading Below