- Assad, Russian officials meet in Damascus, discuss situation in Syria
- As cabinet row rumbles, Greek PM hails Macedonia name change
- Some polls to stay open late after chaotic start to Afghan elections
- Eye Opener: Saudi Arabia admits Jamal Khashoggi was killed
- Apple's Next iPhones Might Look Like This Year's Models
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors pulled billions of dollars out of speculative-grade corporate bond-related ETF as the rising rates sparked credit risk concerns. Investors yanked more than $6 billion out of junk bonds in the past week, the largest outflows for the asset category since a previous bout of market volatility back in February, the Financial Times reports. […]
Continue Reading Below