- Starbucks partners with Uber Eats to deliver lattes, Frappuccinos to customers
- Goldman says US-China not likely to reach trade deal by March and more tariffs are coming
- United flight attendants protest staffing cuts, picket outside airports
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
- Trump says "I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors pulled billions of dollars out of speculative-grade corporate bond-related ETF as the rising rates sparked credit risk concerns. Investors yanked more than $6 billion out of junk bonds in the past week, the largest outflows for the asset category since a previous bout of market volatility back in February, the Financial Times reports. […]
Continue Reading Below