- U.S. top court rebuffs mystery company in Mueller subpoena fight
- White House defers on Mueller’s report release, Democrats seek details
- Bayer, J&J settle U.S. Xarelto litigation for $775 million
- Now that the Mueller report is in, Nancy Pelosi faces some tough choices
- Most Americans predict a weaker economy and a greater national debt by 2050
A passenger jet attempting to land at Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal skidded off a runway, crashed and burst into flames, an airport official told ABC News.
Of an estimated 67 passengers on board, only 17 have been rescued so far, the official said.
At least 38 people were killed, 23 injured and 10 unaccounted for, local police told the Associated Press.
The plane was en route from Dhaka and arrived around 2:20 p.m. local time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.