- Artificial Intelligence: What’s Next?
- Novartis plans to cut 2,100 jobs in Switzerland, Britain
- 'Start Here': Cosby and Kavanaugh's denials. What you need to know to start your day.
- Big changes about small fish might be in store for fishermen
- Undocumented immigrant charged with murdering shipmate on fishing boat
A passenger jet attempting to land at Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal skidded off a runway, crashed and burst into flames, an airport official told ABC News.
Of an estimated 67 passengers on board, only 17 have been rescued so far, the official said.
At least 38 people were killed, 23 injured and 10 unaccounted for, local police told the Associated Press.
The plane was en route from Dhaka and arrived around 2:20 p.m. local time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.