- Electric scooters on collision course with pedestrians and lawmakers
- Senate Democrats want to question Trump's interpreter at Putin summit
- Trump’s contradictions force tough choices for Republican Party: ANALYSIS
- 12 suspects in mistaken killing of Bronx teen indicted on murder charges
- Big banks like Deutsche choose IBM to run their blockchain for 3 reasons, IBM executive says
A passenger jet attempting to land at Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal skidded off a runway, crashed and burst into flames, an airport official told ABC News.
Of an estimated 67 passengers on board, only 17 have been rescued so far, the official said.
At least 38 people were killed, 23 injured and 10 unaccounted for, local police told the Associated Press.
The plane was en route from Dhaka and arrived around 2:20 p.m. local time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.