- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While many other Asian currency have depreciated against a stronger U.S. dollar, the Japanese yen and currency-related exchange traded fund have bucked the trend and eked out a positive return this year. The Invesco CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust (NYSEArca: FXY) has gained 1.2% year-to-date, with the JPY now trading at ¥110.64 against the dollar The […]
Continue Reading Below