- Brexit day of reckoning: parliament to vote on Johnson’s deal
- Driver who fatally struck 3 siblings is found guilty of reckless homicide
- Brother of Honduran president found guilty in U.S. drug trial
- China central bank says will continue to implement prudent monetary policies
- The US and China made 'substantial progress' at trade talks, Chinese vice premier says
Sep 8, 2019; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Jacksonville Jaguars middle linebacker Myles Jack (44) is held back by teammates and officials after an altercation during the second quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs at TIAA Bank Field. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports
September 8, 2019
Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack was ejected in the second quarter of Sunday’s game for throwing a punch at Kansas City Chiefs receiver Demarcus Robinson.
It appeared Jack also went after an official while being held back by a teammate.
Teammates and coaches held back Jack as he walked off the field following the ejection.
The game also saw new Jacksonville quarterback Nick Foles and Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill leave the game with shoulder injuries. Both were declared out for the game.
–Field Level Media