- Iran claims it has "not lost any drone"
- Boeing takes $4.9 billion charge for prolonged grounding of 737 MAX planes
- Swedish prosecutor asks to keep U.S. rapper A$AP Rocky in custody
- How pay-as-you go energy systems could help with access to electricity in Africa
- UK’s Johnson will resist calls for Brexit delay, lawmaker Rees-Mogg says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
After investors got washed through the May volatility cycle thanks to trade wars, that may have tamped down their risk-on sentiment and this is where a potential buying opportunity exists for investment-grade debt. As a result, high yield has underperformed lately as investors flocked to the safer confines of quality oriented assets like investment-grade debt […]
Continue Reading Below