- Banks urge US regulators to reconsider 'Volcker Rule' tweaks
- Morgan Stanley's brokerage sweetens retirement bonuses for its top brokers
- 'Start Here': Khashoggi, caravan and #MeToo. What you need to know to start your day.
- Euro, Italian bonds sold as EU warns on Italy budget
- EU to sign trade deal with Singapore, eyes deeper Asia ties
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
EquBot’s AI-powered equity ETF uses IBM’s Watson to develop a portfolio of stocks that its sponsors argue would beat human fund managers and the overall market. Click on the video below to learn more about AI technology in finance: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below