- Italy’s coalition partners meet to patch up tax amnesty row
- 3 Reasons to Loosen the Constraints of Your Bond Portfolio
- Kasatkina denies Tunisian Jabeur to lift Kremlin Cup
- Indian officials exchange blame for train plowing into festival crowd
- Rights group calls for Saudis to "immediately produce" Khashoggi's body
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
EquBot’s AI-powered equity ETF uses IBM’s Watson to develop a portfolio of stocks that its sponsors argue would beat human fund managers and the overall market. Click on the video below to learn more about AI technology in finance: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below