- Senator Amy Klobuchar speaks to CBSN ahead of bus tour to Iowa
- Officials conduct implosions at site of collapsed Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans
- 2020 Sunday Trail Markers: Trump, Dem challengers to attend same forum
- Japan September exports fall 5.2% year-on-year: MOF
- Bolivia votes on extending Evo’s rule as rival hints he could dispute result
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
These days, it is hard to get excited about China exchange traded funds. After all, the ongoing trade flap between the U.S. and China is weighing on riskier assets in both countries. It is also hard to get excited by China ETFs on days when those funds are tumbling. In midday trading Monday, the Global […]
Continue Reading Below