- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
- Romania’s tug of war over rule of law nears the line
- Investigators receive over 1,000 tips in desperate search for Jayme Closs
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro does not rule out retaining central bank chief Goldfajn
- Attention, Seniors: Don't Get Too Comfortable With Your Social Security Raise
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
For the month of September, the Labor Department revealed that the core producer price index (PPI) increased by 0.2%, which was in line with expectations from a Reuters poll of economists. Furthermore, the PPI rose 2.5% in the 12 months through September, which also matched expectations. “This latest inflation data corroborates our view that the […]
Continue Reading Below