- Small parties back Thai junta chief after rule change gave them seats
- China stocks fall, yuan at four-month low as U.S. trade talks stall
- Factbox: Who’s with whom – Indian parties seek partners as election nears end
- Lyft Is Down on a Torrential Waterfall of Losses
- Perdue barbecues to sell Japanese on buying more US beef
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
For the month of September, the Labor Department revealed that the core producer price index (PPI) increased by 0.2%, which was in line with expectations from a Reuters poll of economists. Furthermore, the PPI rose 2.5% in the 12 months through September, which also matched expectations. “This latest inflation data corroborates our view that the […]
Continue Reading Below