- New Zealand watchdog sues Westpac arm over breach of consumer law
- European startups navigate long, winding road to self-driving future
- Dollar slips after Powell bolsters rate cut bets; bitcoin sinks
- Biden tells lawmakers he would end detention of migrant children
- Mother: Detention centers "terrible" and "inadequate" places to "lock children up as if they were animals"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
For the month of September, the Labor Department revealed that the core producer price index (PPI) increased by 0.2%, which was in line with expectations from a Reuters poll of economists. Furthermore, the PPI rose 2.5% in the 12 months through September, which also matched expectations. “This latest inflation data corroborates our view that the […]
Continue Reading Below