- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Trump says he'd prefer 'some form of sanction' on Saudi Arabia after journalist's death, wants to protect arms sale
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investment-grade debt and bond-related exchange traded funds just can’t catch a break this year. U.S. investment-grade debt has experienced one of the worst performance of any major sector of the fixed-income asset class so far this year, CNBC reports. The iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NYSEArca: LQD) declined 4.7% year-to-date, compared to […]
Continue Reading Below