- Prince Harry, Meghan kick off Invictus Games in Sydney
- UK firms near point of no return for Brexit contingency plans, CBI warns
- Bolton readies Moscow visit amid U.S. concerns about missile treaty
- Trump: U.S. to exit nuclear treaty, citing Russian violations
- Georgia police officer fatally shot near middle school
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Investment-grade debt and bond-related exchange traded funds just can’t catch a break this year. U.S. investment-grade debt has experienced one of the worst performance of any major sector of the fixed-income asset class so far this year, CNBC reports. The iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NYSEArca: LQD) declined 4.7% year-to-date, compared to […]
Continue Reading Below