- Australia’s east coast battles more than 100 bushfires, 21 homes destroyed
- Thousands try to flee hurricane-devastated Bahamas islands
- China’s August forex reserves rise to $3.1072 trillion
- Hurricane Dorian slams North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Funding that helps states eliminate rape kit testing backlogs set to expire
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The month of May no doubt elicited risk-off actions by investors as $19 billion went out of equity exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and into safe haven areas like fixed income. However, if the fixed income space was separated into high yield and the field, investors opted for the latter as high yield ETFs saw the most […]
Continue Reading Below